Episode 7: Trust No One

Jason plays Peter, an FBI agent who investigates the murder of an archaeologist in Jerusalem. While doing this, he uncovers a 2000 year old conspiracy. The event series was filmed on location in Jerusalem, before the production had to move to Croatia and New Mexico.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

marilaine

Re: Episode 7: Trust No One

Post by marilaine » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Tosca Nini wrote:If I'm not mistaken the order of the stones on the breastplate is:
Levi Simeon Reuben
Zebulun Issachar Judah
Dan Benjamin Joseph
Asher Gad Naftali
See here for the Jewish characters:

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow ... 1000%3B832

I have captured an image of the breast plate w7 stones in high resolution. Don't know how to upload. But if you go to @DIGonUSA and pause on the 30sec advert for ep.#7 exactly on the breastplate you can see the letters.

Sorry for all this information overload.

So now I have to find a way to eat the 12 tribes, they look sweet, candy like!
These are all the names of Jacob's children in the story of Joseph and the Multi-colored coat.
~ML :idea:

fruitbat

Re: Episode 7: Trust No One

Post by fruitbat » Tue May 05, 2015 6:57 pm

marilaine wrote: These are all the names of Jacob's children in the story of Joseph and the Multi-colored coat.
~ML :idea:
Wow, Marilaine. (I know none of this stuff). I googled "Jacob"; according to the wiki page he had a daughter named "Dinah" too. (Did someone already post that bit? :oops: )

Return to “Dig”