Live Commentary on Zoom for May 15

Satirical comedy about the chaotic events and fight for power surrounding Stalin's death. Jason plays general Georgy Zhukov.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Re: Live Commentary on Zoom for May 15

Post by Marie » Wed May 20, 2020 8:18 pm

It’s $7 - even if it’s crappy you aren’t going to be out too much even with shipping. But the pictures look pretty good so I hope they are as nice.

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

Post by Chari910 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:23 am

Superior quality! Very well made. One of the best movie souvenirs you can get just like Marie said.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Tue May 26, 2020 7:22 am

Jason demonstrated it on the q&a yesterday, I forgot to tell you. It was very cool, :D

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Wed May 27, 2020 3:55 pm

His was the best picture on those nesting dolls! I mean I know I am not exactly impartial in things Jason but really his picture is the best!

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Fri May 29, 2020 5:00 pm

I don't have an account to post photos, so I made a tiny video demonstrating size etc.: https://youtu.be/g4kKDNnDHrc
(It doesn't have any audio--just the screee when I take the components apart!!)
The images aren't painted (even for the original $70 price that would be delusional), but they're really well done and carefully applied; some appear to have some deliberate overlap, for a sense of dimensionality. The matryoshka base is made of painted wood, and all the pieces fit together precisely. I think the quality is excellent. Shipping was $8.50, and it was sent from North Carolina--it arrived in about 3 days!

Return to “The Death of Stalin”