Paedophile Women.

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Heather

Paedophile Women.

Post by Heather » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Oh I'm Mad now! :evil: I have to stop watching the news, it's not horror movies that keep me awake at night, it's life in general in the good ol U of K as reported on the BBC evening news.

I don't know if any of you ladies outside the UK heard about this case last year? This....Male Creature targeted these [according to the stupid BBC] vulnarable women online, most of them were single parents with lots of children, grandmothers and even a childminder and a woman who worked in a nursery, he then manages to charm the pants off them with his personality???? and the fact that he has a stack of cash and coerce's them into taking disgusting, filthy pictures of the children in their care, most of them under five and some of them as young as three month's which makes me want to vomit even thinking about it.

The latest one, a grandmother of nine from Liverpool was convicted today, she was the fifth or the sixth woman and here is my THING. Most of the prison sentences are a joke, in fact the whole justice system in this country is a joke, if you get caught comitting paedophile offences in Thailand you get thrown in a filthy stinking prison with bad or no food and they forget about you for thirty years [and quite right too] in this country they complain [and sue] if they don't have cell's with private toilets and TV's and they will be out in six years [if that]

I think about these women, I wonder if they care about what they have done to their grandchildren or their children, the effect they have had on their wider family and most of all the parents of the woman [Vanessa George] who worked in the nursery and took disgusting pictures of their children while they were in her care, they didn't know anything about it until the police found thousands of images that had been sent to the [and I use the term loosely] man by these so called vulnarable women, who will no doubt be provided with new identities and protected with millions of pounds of tax payers money both in and out of prison.

They played recording of the police interview with the grandmother on the news and the guy interviewing her asked her if she knew it was wrong and she said of course she did, it was vile, disgusting and wrong, yet she did it to impress a fat, disgusting, ugly paedophile she met online. people like her make me ashamed to be a woman.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

The downside of the Internet, which makes it easy to prey on weak or unsuspecting people.

a.p.k.

Re: Paedophile Women.

Post by a.p.k. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Heather wrote:Oh I'm Mad now! :evil: I have to stop watching the news, it's not horror movies that keep me awake at night, it's life in general in the good ol U of K as reported on the BBC evening news.

I don't know if any of you ladies outside the UK heard about this case last year? This....Male Creature targeted these [according to the stupid BBC] vulnarable women online, most of them were single parents with lots of children, grandmothers and even a childminder and a woman who worked in a nursery, he then manages to charm the pants off them with his personality???? and the fact that he has a stack of cash and coerce's them into taking disgusting, filthy pictures of the children in their care, most of them under five and some of them as young as three month's which makes me want to vomit even thinking about it.

The latest one, a grandmother of nine from Liverpool was convicted today, she was the fifth or the sixth woman and here is my THING. Most of the prison sentences are a joke, in fact the whole justice system in this country is a joke, if you get caught comitting paedophile offences in Thailand you get thrown in a filthy stinking prison with bad or no food and they forget about you for thirty years [and quite right too] in this country they complain [and sue] if they don't have cell's with private toilets and TV's and they will be out in six years [if that]

I think about these women, I wonder if they care about what they have done to their grandchildren or their children, the effect they have had on their wider family and most of all the parents of the woman [Vanessa George] who worked in the nursery and took disgusting pictures of their children while they were in her care, they didn't know anything about it until the police found thousands of images that had been sent to the [and I use the term loosely] man by these so called vulnarable women, who will no doubt be provided with new identities and protected with millions of pounds of tax payers money both in and out of prison.

They played recording of the police interview with the grandmother on the news and the guy interviewing her asked her if she knew it was wrong and she said of course she did, it was vile, disgusting and wrong, yet she did it to impress a fat, disgusting, ugly paedophile she met online. people like her make me ashamed to be a woman.

Not like I get how men could do stuff like this, but I get even less how women can.

It's so clear that these women have such deep emotional issues. How do these men manage to pick them out, and then get them to do these things which are just so clearly contrary to anyone with even the slightest maternal impulse?

Scary that people can be so easily swayed to do things so intensely f'ed up ...

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Maybe they are lonely and look for any attention they can get. That's not an excuse, just an explanation. Sad.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am

All I can say is: poor women. They must have some serious issues.
I have to stop watching the news, it's not horror movies that keep me awake at night,
This is why I seldom watch the news. It makes me feel depressed and paranoid.

~me

Heather

Post by Heather » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

Just in case you want the exact story.

Return to “Political Material”