Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, kjshd05, Marie, Gillian, Chari910, catloveyes, Helen8, LadyLucius

Jules

Post by Jules » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

Men are like good wine... more old more better :lol

But you´re right Angel, he´s old enough to be my Dad, which I was always remembered from my mum, when I tell her something about him...

But type of Men... I´ve watched today the new Trailer from HBP and I miss Lucius :-(

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Okay everyone. You know what they say...AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE...

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 am

Men are like good wine... more old more better
Not all men age beautifully but our dear Jason certainly does!

~me

Wolfie

Post by Wolfie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Oh.. am I really getting myself into this lol

First: I love Mr.Rickman (as an actor) and he got really great characters (not always of course)

Men - like old wine, I agree (but not every man..).
Jason looks goooood - and age is just a number.

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 pm

I've always said that age is a state of mind. :D

Jules

Post by Jules » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Wolfie wrote: First: I love Mr.Rickman (as an actor) and he got really great characters (not always of course)
Me, too :hands

Think Jasons out of Competition :lol Esp. if you see pictures from him with 18 and now...

Sea Lion Woman

Post by Sea Lion Woman » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Gillian wrote:I've always said that age is a state of mind. :D
I'll remember that when my boobs get all saggy :D

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 am

I've seen pics of Jason when he was young, and he was kinda cute (but too slim!)

~me

Jules

Post by Jules » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Angel Tavington wrote:I've seen pics of Jason when he was young, and he was kinda cute (but too slim!)

~me

Slim :lol Oh yeah he was... but I love his cute curls

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:20 am

Slim or not....doesn't stop me wishing he was about my age NOW!
All the older actors are just better. Especially the Brits! (Am I being bias?) Alan Rickman, had me in hysterics in Robin Hood Prince of thieves. I just loved his character. Thought he was a bit strong for a PG film, "You my room nine o clock, you nine thirty...bring a friend!" Ok not sure about the exact times but am sure it was half an hour between. Ralph Finnes, please remove the Voldemort make-up! I watched wuthering heights recently...he was sexy...ok he was a bit evil at times, (duh! It's Voldemort!) but long hair does suit him, better than none. Oh and dare I say it...he actually does have a nose! Very cute too ;-)
Just realized this is the part where you all say either: EEEWWWW! Ralph Finnes or Oh la la...some of that too please!
MM

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 am

All the older actors are just better. Especially the Brits!
Completely agree. I'm crazy for Brit guys- and the British accent is sexy as hell! :oops: LOL!

~me

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:19 am

There's Brit accents and Brit accents. It varys big time. Big difference between North and South accents. It's all different in Manchester, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Liverpool. Believe me when I say most people fear the Liverpool one. Liverpool has bad press as does the accent :-( But where does Jason come from? Liverpool! That's right Liverpool! And there's nothing dodgy about him!
MM

Jules

Post by Jules » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:40 am

Mistress, your Post could have been written by me :lol I do also love the Brits... and the same as you...

Oooohhhhhhh Wuthering Heights! :adore Think Heathcliff was my first Love, when I was younger, I love the book... now I love the Movie and Ralph :lol

But I think Jason have not a strange Liverpool accent...

Mistress

Post by Mistress » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:50 am

No he doesn't which is a shame :-( Personally I feel safe with that accent as my town is full of it. He's like me, he changed it from where he came from. I lost my accent when I was about five, my mum hated it. We just found out that we're of Irish-Liverpool decent. So I smiled...the only person happy about it as a Liverpool fan (4-1 the other day! Yerrr! Mancs! Why did you turn up?) Plus I've had this Irish mug I drink from religiously. Plus it means I can celebrate St. Pat's!
Would love to hear Jason's scouse accent! I know he has it in him...Remember who you are Jason LFC!
MM

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:35 pm

It's all different in Manchester, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Liverpool.Believe me when I say most people fear the Liverpool one. Liverpool has bad press as does the accent But where does Jason come from? Liverpool! That's right Liverpool! And there's nothing dodgy about him!
didn't know about it! Well, I'm a non native English speaker, so I'm not really familiar with the differences.
Hmm. Okay, but it doesn't matter, Jason's accent is sexy anyway (especially in the movie the Patriot). :oops:

~me