Extended editions? (DVD)

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:02 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTPilXhr-Xs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTPilXhr-Xs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This one, Angel?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post videos like this, in that case just remove, this, please... :oops:

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Yeah, thanks for posting this, thunder! :woot :woot :woot

~me

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Angel Tavington wrote:I have the Chamber of Secrets on DVD (the single-disc edition, not the two-disc edition) and it doesn't have the extras. I've heard there are loads of cut scenes in this movie. Never seen the cut scene in Borgin and Burkes where Lucius and Draco Malfoy come in and Harry has to hide

*cries*

~me

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTPilXhr-Xs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTPilXhr-Xs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thunder

Post by thunder » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:02 am

Some more details about collector's editions... will be released December 7th in the UK. (Same time as HBP DVD) And both Philosopher's (Scorcerer's Stone) and The Chamber of Secrets will be out at the same time, as far as I understand.

http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potte ... 2-a-68233/

Don't know if I will bother to buy them... ...and for some reason I'm more interested in Chamber of Secrets than The Scorcerer's Stone... :D

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Hmmmm. I wonder why? ;-)

thunder

Post by thunder » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Screen caps from the ultimate editions of Chamber of Secrets. ( think I have to buy this now...) Plenty of behind the scenes pics that shows JI/Lucius, and he has been interviewed too. He is also reading from a book, (I'm guessing he's reading Lucius' intro from the Chamber of Secrets (book) - I've seen video of Emma Watson reading Hermione's intro ) I didn't think about saving all the links for the images... so here's the link to where it starts:

http://gallery.the-leaky-cauldron.org/album/6226

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks, Thunder!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

wow, there are some nice images... now I want to buy this ultimate collector's edition.

~me

thunder

Post by thunder » Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 am

I bought the extended edition of Chamber of secrets. Just for the documentary about the actors... I should seek professional help.
Anyway, Jason is interviewed in it, there's nothing really that we haven't heard before, but he talks about how it is playing Lucius and being in the films. He talks about the other actors as well (and some talks about him), and he reads from the introduction of Lucius in the books. Funny (and impressive) to hear how he swaps very quickly between the voice of Lucius and his own. There's a huge difference hearing them next to each other... Thought I should share a screen cap, because I think it is funny. (And Alan Rickman's expression makes it even more funny).

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am

Hmmmm - just not your normal Lucius expression - it looks like Snape just told him a joke!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

Indeed, he is laughing! ;-)
Nice (and funny) screen cap!

~me

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue May 11, 2010 10:25 am

LOL--I thought it looked more like Lucius had just said something rude, and Snape was going, "oh no you di'int!"

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Tue May 11, 2010 11:19 am

thunder wrote:I bought the extended edition of Chamber of secrets. Just for the documentary about the actors... I should seek professional help.
Anyway, Jason is interviewed in it, there's nothing really that we haven't heard before, but he talks about how it is playing Lucius and being in the films. He talks about the other actors as well (and some talks about him), and he reads from the introduction of Lucius in the books. Funny (and impressive) to hear how he swaps very quickly between the voice of Lucius and his own. There's a huge difference hearing them next to each other... Thought I should share a screen cap, because I think it is funny. (And Alan Rickman's expression makes it even more funny).

Looks like Jason got a joke Alan didn't understand. :lol

~ML :cool: :D

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

thunder wrote:I bought the extended edition of Chamber of secrets. Just for the documentary about the actors... I should seek professional help.

If you should seek professional help for that, then maybe all of us should join you. LOL

(I'm finally caving and spending money I don't have to get the DVD of "Passionada," just because I heard elsewhere that on the commentary track of the thing they discuss the filming of that ... that ... that food scene. You know, *that* food scene. /fanningselfandunbuttoningtopshirtbutton

Some things are beyond professional help.)

catloveyes

Post by catloveyes » Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 am

I know I need professional help as I want this extended version as well!! :D
Anytime it is more of Jason, I LOVE it!!

Maybe if we go as a group we would get a better rate. :?: ;-)

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”