HP & HBP Spoilers

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Chari910
Multimedia Maven

HP & HBP Spoilers

Post by Chari910 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:42 pm

I came across this site
http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/

It's very entertaining to read and I think I agree with his theory.
Which made me feel a lot better.
DD's death is too pitiful and a disgrace for a powerful wizard. It must have been staged to fool Voldemort.

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:36 am

Wow Char - that was some interesting reading. Oh how long a wait it will be to find out!!!!!!!

RedHandedJill

Post by RedHandedJill » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:59 pm

but to tell you the truth I think he is!...

the ONE reason that makes me think he is dead because of his portriat in the Head Master (now Mistress') office!

*snif sniff* even though I wish it weren't true!

Red

SavePureness

Post by SavePureness » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:36 am

I've visited the site and I'd like to believe the theories are correct. But the portrait poof is indeed a strong one, not to mention that his death was such an heroical and dedicated act. I am a tough believer in Snape's innocence, and the fact that he is actually devoted to the light side, thus Dumbledore's death was necessary to save two souls: Draco's and Sev's. When I read the book for the first time, back in August, I cried twice: when DD died and at his burial. And I cried for two reasons: the fact that he died itself and the fact that Sev was the one who had to do this ... it was the first time I cried while readin an HP book.

Kiss

Post by Kiss » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:50 pm

*nods enthusiastically*

I am sure that Snape is good. Otherwise, the entire series can be summed up thusly:

Harry: Snape is evil!
Snape: And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you kids and your dog!
Sirius: *dead*

Dumbledore is dead *moment of silence* but death is just the next great adventure, isn't it? "There are worse things than death."

handleforth

Dumbledore is dead.

Post by handleforth » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:59 am

JKR had to kill Dumbledore off, otherwise people will blame him if/when something happens to Harry. If Harry dies (I think this is unlikely) but Dumbledore was still alive, he'd take all the blame. It's kind of hard to blame a dead man, though, isn't it?

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:07 am

*psst, Kiss--isn't it supposed to be "you meddling kids"??*

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”