Tom Felton's Book

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Anniemouse

Tom Felton's Book

Post by Anniemouse » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:30 pm

Just done some speed reading of Tom's book. Went straight to the Jason section and was fascinated to read about Jason's method of working. To be able to switch on like that is a gift. I was sad that Jason had a lot of his ideas for his dialogue ignored as his instincts are amazing. Sad also to read about Tom issues which I never knew about. Fascinating that Jason and Tom are one of four brothers as well.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Re: Tom Felton's Book

Post by thunder » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:28 am

Thanks for you "review" Annie :D

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Mon May 08, 2023 5:20 pm

OK I finally got to read Tom Felton book properly now that i have finished my uni year. My review is as follows.

But what an honest account of what it was like working as a child actor and adjusting to being an actor after Potter. He is an inspiration to young people in regards to opening up about his mental health issues (and his family) and his problems with drink and drugs. I hope that this more open and honest relationship to mental health and addiction issues will break taboos and get people talking. Fascinating how the more vapid aspects of Hollywood dragged him down and I hope that things continue to improve. Tom has wonderful stories about everyone but you can tell that he and Jason have some special bond. I would urge everyone to read this book. All the best for the future to Tom. :hands

thunder

Post by thunder » Wed May 10, 2023 9:20 am

Thanks for you review, Anniemouse :D
Maybe It'll be good for my summer vacation. :wheee

Anniemouse

Post by Anniemouse » Wed May 10, 2023 5:17 pm

It is a great book and it has loads of wonderful photographs including some of Jason.

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu May 11, 2023 11:17 am

I'm even more convinced :D

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Thu May 18, 2023 2:11 am

I read it, too. He goes into real depth about his life. I can see why he and Jason are such good buddies.

Antoni Bandzior

Post by Antoni Bandzior » Thu May 18, 2023 5:20 am

I read it too. Really enjoyet it. When he wants to be funny he is, when he says serious stuff, it's well written. And above all he just loves Jason dearly. They seem to have realy great connection.

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”