Pakistan stole YouTube!

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

malfoygrandma

Pakistan stole YouTube!

Post by malfoygrandma » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:15 am

nuke.gif Most of the other day I was waiting to answer some e-mails I knew were waiting on the tube site for me, as well as upload a new video intended as a gift to someone important, and I could not get onto the tube. So Now I find out in the newspapers that those religious perverts who murder M. Bhutto and are still in control of Pakistan, were angry because some one of them saw a video about Muslims which did not meet their religious stands and so the government used whatever mysterious power they have and interfered with the tube worldwide, just to keep their own citizens from looking at "offensive" video! That is one of the scariest things I have ever heard!

DhaniGrrrrl

Post by DhaniGrrrrl » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:31 am

OMG, now that is scary!!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Are you serious? :shock:
So Now I find out in the newspapers that those religious perverts who murder M. Bhutto and are still in control of Pakistan, were angry because some one of them saw a video about Muslims which did not meet their religious stands and so the government used whatever mysterious power they have and interfered with the tube worldwide, just to keep their own citizens from looking at "offensive" video!
Scary indeed. I mean, what an absurd...all this extremist censorship stuff and repression. I don't get it, it's a horrible thing, it's inhuman.

Those guys are like... :ninja

&*%$#@%&$#!

DhaniGrrrrl

Post by DhaniGrrrrl » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:50 pm

angel_of_music wrote:&*%$#@%&$#!
My sentiments exactly!!

Return to “The Bitch Box”