Now, let's everybody just calm down, shall we?

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed May 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Ok! I'm not trying to offend any devote Catholics, but my sister and I were discussing JI as Fr. Richard Smythe the other night, and I told her, "He played a priest in 'THE LAST DON II', also."
And that's when it came to me:
A confessional has the middle section, where the priest sits, and one on either side of him, right?
What if, you could sit in the middle, and have Fr. Richard Smythe on one side, and Fr. Luca Tonarini on the other?
:oops: :scratch
BLESS ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED!
(then you turn to the other priest....."It's been 4 secs. since my last confession")
~ML *IhopeIdon'tgotoHELLforthis*

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Wed May 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Marilaine, you bad girl! :brows

~me

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Wed May 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Kind of makes you wish Tavington had been one, doesn't it? :oops: :oops:

~ML *BlessmeFatherTavingtonforIhavesinned*

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:43 am

:idea: Shouldn't it be "Bless me Father I WOULD LIKE to sin"?

My friend had Vista and put it on his Apple computer!!!! I have no idea why he would do that! He's new to computers. He's had so much trouble with it!

I have the new Windows 7 and it's pretty nice, so far! I'm pleased that I have the updated version of Spider Solitaire and I'm addicted to Free Cell!!! Also, I can play around with the appearances of the decks and boards!! Oh the luxury, the luxury!!! :woot

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu May 13, 2010 12:04 pm

My friend had Vista and put it on his Apple computer!!!! I have no idea why he would do that! He's new to computers. He's had so much trouble with it!
LOL!
Apple computers are the best, they don't suffer from the problems that plague most Windows users!
(I want a Macbook, it looks so nice!)

~me

Jacq58

Post by Jacq58 » Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Tell me about it! I wish I'd gotten Windows now, but I didn't know much about computers and a friend who had Windows convinced me to get it. I've had so much trouble and recently I had to get a new computer. In order to save everything on my computer I had to get a new one and, of course, it's a Windows.

My friend's had his Apple for about two years and has never had a problem, except for Vista. He's never had to get his computer fixed!

Return to “The Bitch Box”