Some Bloody People.

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Heather

Some Bloody People.

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 am

I have come to vent and bitch! I sell the odd thing on ebay and I sent off a top to a woman yesterday and she sent me back an email today to say that because I had packed the top too tightly in it's bag she had accidently cut the top with scissors as she tried to open the bag and did I have "Any suggestions." I gave her a refund but what I actualy would have liked was to email her back and say "Yes! Don't be so f-----g careless when you open parcels with delicate wool tops inside."

It's nice to be able to say it here even if I didn't say it to her face. Wonder if she will leave me good feedback?

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:48 am

Did you request a picture of the damaged top to be sure? I'm always skeptical.

We sell on eBay, too, and someone tried to pull a fast one by saying that the cup we sent had a chip on it, which it didn't have when we mailed it.

We told her to file an insurance claim with the post office. She said that she didn't want to go to that trouble. So we took it to eBay arbitration and she dropped the claim.

We figured that she chipped a cup of her own and bought ours to replace it and get it for free by claiming it was damaged and getting us to refund her money.

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 am

Luckily Helen, it wasn't a high value item, I think if I had asked her to send it back [which I would have paid for] it would have turned up with holes in it anyway. She has good feedback but then she is a 100% Buyer so she would and you never know do you? I am just going to wait and see if she leaves me anything and if she does I will probably reply with. Item damaged, full refund given. That way if it is something she is making a habit of at least I have warned other seller's.

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 am

It's not your fault she can't handle scissors. I think she had some nerve suggesting her own mistake was your fault. (She better give you top rating!)

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 am

thunder wrote:It's not your fault she can't handle scissors. I think she had some nerve suggesting her own mistake was your fault. (She better give you top rating!)
That was my firt thought Thunder. Cheeky Cow!

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 am

Pft, kill her! :bat

~me

a.p.k.

Post by a.p.k. » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:49 am

It was kind of you to give her a refund.

Maybe she failed the whole "does she use scissors appropriately?" thing in kindergarten and no one noticed, and the years went by and she never got help for it, just fell through the cracks ...

(Just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt ... just had chocolate, so am in a benefit-of-the-doubt kind of mood ... )

Heather

Post by Heather » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 am

Phew! She left me positive with "Satisfactory Transaction" Yeah Luv especialy for you, if you have ended up with a free top." I thought.

Return to “The Bitch Box”