Charlie Sheen? Who Cares?

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

RoseannaLara

Re: Charlie Sheen? Who Cares?

Post by RoseannaLara » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Charlie Sheen has everything and has taken it all for granted. We can all be guilty of that sometimes but in his case it is sad that he seems hell bent on screwing it all up.

I really do feel for his Family, mostly his Kids because it is likely they will end up in therapy themselves.

Roseanna.

belladisordine

Post by belladisordine » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:33 pm

RoseannaLara wrote:Charlie Sheen has everything and has taken it all for granted. We can all be guilty of that sometimes but in his case it is sad that he seems hell bent on screwing it all up.

I really do feel for his Family, mostly his Kids because it is likely they will end up in therapy themselves.

Roseanna.
I completely agree with this statement, but would just like to add, the more people that pay attention to him, the more it feeds his " attention addiction" and (I'm sorry to say), I think it'll only make the situation worse.

kjshd05
Data Miner, east coast division

Post by kjshd05 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

ironically, I'm sitting here watching the local news, and the big announcement???

Warner Bros has "OFFICIALLY" fired Charlie Sheen....geez :bang

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Well, I never particularly liked Charlie, neither did I dislike him. But all this circus makes me so sad! It seems like the media (whoa, hope I don't sound too FoxNews, Tea-Party-ish) is cashing in on it. I mean, the man is quite obviously very ill, at least mentally, and what do they do? They broadcast his rantings as if they were a circus number. I very highly doubt that he bangs on tv networks door demanding to be heard (well, apart from his ex-employer CBS, maybe), so some execs, somewhere, decided to chronicle his descent on national television, despite knowing that they may very well be fuelling his madness.

I just don't understand why, as a viewing public, we keep watching these celebrities self-destruct (Lohan, Britney, heck, Michael Jackson fit in that category) as if it's a soap opera. Is it envy? Self-righteousness?

I find it scary. I don't care if he (CS) is out-of-control: someone, somewhere should be able to help him better than that.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

This is why I hate celebs (and the media).

~me

RoseannaLara

Post by RoseannaLara » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 pm

It seems to be that he does have some sort of mental health issue, but in order to get the help he needs, he has to acknowledge that he has a problem. Arrogance is his problem. I have never respected his work because to be honest I really dont think he has given an oscar winning performance in anything. That is my humble opinion. That said, I wouldnt wish this upon anyone, particuarly his Children and Family. As has been pointed out, he loves this kind of attention. IT is sad.

Unfortunatly one minute the media adore you and you come to believe it, then in cases like this, they turn against you.

Roseanna.

Return to “The Bitch Box”