Terrible Parents

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

marilaine

Terrible Parents

Post by marilaine » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 am

There's a "family" of three young adults, and a toddler-aged baby girl that have been eating in the hospital cafeteria. The bambina had a naso-gastric (NG) tube from her nose to her tummy for the longest time. She sits in this Umbroller stroller, and squaks and fusses while the three (the parents a poresumably another relative) eat. TOTALLY IGNORING HER. :rave She can't eat with them, but at least put her in a high chair and play with her, or entertain her, or something while.....UGH! They really make our cafeteria staff cringe listening to her cries for attention. Doesn't sound like she's speaking, except maybe a barely audible "Dada". Makes me so :rave nuke.gif mad at these people.

~ML *maybeitsjustme* :scratch :dunce :finger:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Terrible Parents

Post by Helen8 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Someone could go out on a limb and walk over and interact with the baby for a moment. That might snap them into realizing that the baby needs attention now and then.

marilaine

Re: Terrible Parents

Post by marilaine » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:25 pm

They're now having her sit in a high chair, but still ignore her. I keep telling my sister, who is a volunteer to just pray for the tyke. She's adorable.

~ML :shh :soap :tchuh:

Return to “The Bitch Box”