UK General Election

Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Heather

UK General Election

Post by Heather » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:01 am

We have one coming up soon so there are all sorts of smary men in suits sucking up to you for your vote.

I know the USA have that klu klux klan idiots that look a bit like Death Eaters with bad robes, in the UK we have the BNP and their philosophy is if you weren't born here you don't belong here so get out! In fact if your ancestors weren't true blue you should go to [Which incidently would probably leave the population of the UK at around five!"

Anyway! They were campaigning at my local shopping center today and it really upset me, I know a lot of people who own and work in the shops there and many of them are Asian, Chinese and Indian [Probably why the arseholes were there in the first place]
They make me so godammed angry! There so called leader is a fat, ugly, disgusting excuse for a human being called Nick Griffin. Is it really awful to want him to be in an accident and the only person who has donated blood matching his blood type is Asian. I do know from a piece I was reading not so long ago that when one of their female members went to hospital in labour she refused to be tended to by a West Indian Midwife.
Personally I would have chucked her out of the hospital and let her get on with it in the car park.

I could have punched the guys face in when he asked me if I wanted a leaflet. I should have taken it and wiped my bottom with it maybe I would have felt better. I am all for free speech but some people don't deserve it.

Hilary the Touched
Site Registrant

Post by Hilary the Touched » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Oh dear . . . I know how you feel, Heather. When we were back in the UK last May, my in-laws were all grumbling about immigrants, an activity much encouraged by that evil wanker Rupert Murdoch in all his sleazy tabloids, and I thought, why yes--since you have always remained on your tiny islands and never ventured forth to interfere with anyone else's sovereignty, that's a really fair complaint.

NOT!!!!!
Fucking get some perspective, people.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 pm

There is a certain type that the BNP attract, they are mostly quite uneducated people who have low paid jobs [if they work at all] their idea of a status symbol is a vicious Staffordshire Bull Terrier [the more dangerous the better] The BNP get them all whipped up about all the jobs in this country being taken by immigrants and that is why there is none for them.

These are the kind of people who can't be arsed to work! They would find it beneath them to work for minimum wage when they can sit on their arses all day playing on their Playstations and watching their massive plasma tv's and claim state benefits and they certainly wouldn't have the education enough to work in medicine or finance or any of the other jobs that many of the immigrants who come to this country are qualified to do.

It frightens me that the likes of them would ever have a real say in the running of this country.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:49 pm

In fact if your ancestors weren't true blue you should go to

I'll bet if someone did a genealogy write-up on all the members of the BNP, they wouldn't measure up either.

Everyone needs someone to blame, and immigrants have always been an easy target.

I really liked your afterthought of what to do with their leaflet, but bear in mind, they would probably react with hostility. You don't want your nose bloodied. I expect the look on your face probably spoke volumes when he offered it.

Angel Tavington

Post by Angel Tavington » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 am

The BNP get them all whipped up about all the jobs in this country being taken by immigrants and that is why there is none for them.
Idiots. Ignorants. Racists. :roll:

~me

Gillian
Site Admin

Post by Gillian » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 am

I have no bloody use for the BNP.
Reminds me a little too much of Nazi Germany.

Heather

Post by Heather » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm

I have a horrible sinking feeling that we are going to end up with a conservative government, this will not make me happy! I dislike David Cameron [not as much as Nick Griffin] but he is an upper class, smarmy, two faced lying git who's only aim in life is to make rich tory voters even richer and poor people[like yours truly] even poorer.

I am shocked that working class people would even consider voting conservative, they obviously don't remember the days of Margaret Thatcher who makes Lord Voldemort look like the pope.

I am a Gordon girl myself! He is a thouroughly bloody nice bloke and his wife Sarah is an absolute doll! His dad was a Vicar so if you can't trust Gordon you can't trust anyone. He comes from Fife where my mum lives. People who live in Fife are straight talking, honest and really friendly and I want to go and get some cheer leader pom-poms and follow Gordon around until I get arrested!!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Heather, it's the same over here. How people can be fooled into voting against their own interests absolutely amazes me. Obama lowered taxes for everyone earning below $200,000, yet the (Mad Hatter) Tea Party-ites, whose taxes were lowered, are out protesting taxes. Go figure. :roll:

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:14 pm

And next election they'll probably put back in power the people that caused the problems in the first place.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sat May 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Just when you thought things couldn't get worse then the outcome of the election being a hung parliament, it does! It looks as if we will now have a Conservative/Lib Dem Alliance, on one hand we will have Smarmy Dave and Co cutting tax benefits for the poor but now we have Nick [could I have more stupid policies] Clegg, this ARSE!! Want to scrap every nuclear defence that we have. So hello America, Russia, Iraq and Iran, if any of you fancy getting your hands on a nice wee island retreat help your bloody selfs, we won't be able to do anything about it.

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sat May 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Rachel Maddow on her MSNBC show the other night suggested,
"Perhaps the UK would like to borrow our Supreme Court. They love to decide elections".

How true! I hope you don't get into the same mess we did in 2000.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun May 09, 2010 12:55 pm

You have to laugh! Gordon Brown is not moving, he has come home to Scotland for the weekend and left one of his ministers in Downing Street [Probably barricading the door] I think he may be contemplating claiming sqatters rights,

Samantha Cameron will be getting well peed off, she will want to get in and be measuring up for curtains and stuff. Still no resolution on the leadership as yet, I can see the country having to go back to the polls. I feel quite sorry for all the people who voted Lib-Dem, little did they realise that they may as well have voted Conservative if the worst does happen.

I vaugely remember the situation in the US with all the recounting, can someone remind me how that was resolved?

grannybear

Post by grannybear » Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Heather......The U.S. Supreme court stopped the recount in Florida and thus awarded the Presidency to George W Bush.
If the recount had continued we would have had President Al Gore.

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:04 pm

. . . and so different the world would have been.

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun May 09, 2010 7:41 pm

I am a bit intrigued by your American Presidential thing, is it true that you have to be a born and bred US citizen if you want to stand for President? If so what is the deal with Arnold Schwarzenegger? If he is Governer of California [and seems to be very popular, he even does the tourist ad's for the UK] would he never be considered for President, he is a US Citizen even though he wasn't born there.

Return to “Political Material”