My Neighbour And His Bloody Extension!!

Clamber on up and let fly!

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 pm

some of those spikey things.

Birdie Barbed Wire.

I could use it, too. A family of birds use the ceiling fan on my patio as the landing spot for pooping . . . onto the chaise lounges below . . . which we've since moved . . . to the patio floor, which we clean daily. Haven't been able to find it at Home D or Lowes. Guess we'll have to special order it. Damn birds.[/i]

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed May 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Helen8 wrote:some of those spikey things.

Birdie Barbed Wire.

I could use it, too. A family of birds use the ceiling fan on my patio as the landing spot for pooping . . . onto the chaise lounges below . . . which we've since moved . . . to the patio floor, which we clean daily. Haven't been able to find it at Home D or Lowes. Guess we'll have to special order it. Damn birds.[/i]
Helen I am buying it from eBay [where else?] Just look for bird spikes, some of them are not very pretty but I have seen some stainless steel ones that don't stick up as much as the plastic ones. I am sick of the poop too! Three items of my flaming clean and dried washing had to go back in the machine. Disgusting!

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks for the tip, Heather. I'll check eBay out.

Heather

Re: My Neighbour And His Bloody Extension!!

Post by Heather » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:42 pm

HE'S FINISHED!!! Well apart from the garden which is still a turfed up mess but the extension is lovely, it's a garage with two extra rooms above and he has put these fabulous looking rainbow spotlights above the garage door. I think it was a real dash to get it all finished because his daughter got married a couple of weeks ago and they had guests back afterwards. I'm soooo jealous, I want an extension with rainbow lights :mrgreen:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Heather, I'm glad there's peace and quiet in the neighborhood again. Unfortunately, it's been replaced by jealousy. Ah, well.

Gilly_sirl

Post by Gilly_sirl » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Heather, I'm sorry for your ordeal, but at first glance, I saw the thread's title as "My neighbor and his bloody explosion".

Return to “The Bitch Box”