URBAN DEFINITION

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes, LadyLucius

marilaine

URBAN DEFINITION

Post by marilaine » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 pm

While on a temporary Cricket pre-paid, I had the fun of Google on my phone. And, in my GOOGLE searches, I found two definitions for the name MALFOY.
N. 1. An ancient Pure-blood family surname.
2. An intelligent Slytherin wizard with intense stormy grey eyes and sexily tousled blond hair. Sex object for Hogwarts. :woot
Just HAD to post this. :lol
~ML :loco :brows :cool:

LadySekhmet

Re: URBAN DEFINITION

Post by LadySekhmet » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 pm

LOL. I see that the creator of that 2nd definition has exceptionally good taste! ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 pm

As I recall, it really wasn't tousled that much. I'll give ya sexy though, definatly sexy...even in that silly ponytail. As for those stormy grey eyes; those eyes, well ya'll KNOW how I feel about those eyes... LN

LadySekhmet

Post by LadySekhmet » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 am

Oh, it was definitely tousled by Deathly Hallows... ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 am

oh, LS, by DH, it wasn't tousled, it was ratty, knotted and the ends were split and it was downright ick. IF that were my wig, I'm not even sure it could be mended it was so tzischmettered (Yiddish for impossible to repair!) Although, since hair/make-up messed it up, I'm sure they could fix it with a good rewash, conditioner and set, it was REALLY nice hair, but there is tousled and there is yuck. By DH it way yuck already, phooey. Tousled is taking nice clean hair and running your fingers through it and mussing it up a bit (or MY defination anyway; I'm not sure what Webster has to say). Happy Sunday...LN

laurielove
Location: Probably somewhere in a ruggedly fandabydozy part of England

Post by laurielove » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I'm guessing the whole 'Malfoy' definition thing is referring to Draco. I can see his hair being described as tousled by his screaming hordes of deluded devotees.

Still fun though.

And if Lucius does indeed want his hair tousling, he only has to ask.

marilaine

Post by marilaine » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Wish I could do a drawing of cartoon Lucius getting his hair "tousled" as a first year going to Hogwarts. LOL! :lol

~ML :hug forLM :adore

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:03 am

to LL, on an interview for Awake, he claims he HAS a blond wig that he wears exclusively for his Mrs. so I'm figuring that he has already asked someone (however NOT one of us :-( ) to tousle/play with that hair, and to Marilaine, I'm not sure Lucius HAD very long hair when he was 11, it was probably the length of Draco's. A LOT of pics that have Tom and Jason side by side have them looking at times earily similiar ( kindly do NOT yell or throw rotting vegetables, I have a headache and my computer is sick with a virus), maybe I just need new glasses...I wouldn't mind seeing someone's rendition of a young OR older Lucius having his hair stroked and enjoyed. Isn't that why you grow your hair long to begin with, so someone will play with it? It just feels nice when someone plays with your hair, and Lucius was always very selfish and wanted the best for himself, this makes sense that he'd want long hair, not just to look like a wizard, but to have something that was extra tactile so Narcissa could pay extra attention to him in an overtly non-sexual way (after all, it was PG). LN

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Post by thunder » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 pm

ln419 wrote:to LL, on an interview for Awake, he claims he HAS a blond wig that he wears exclusively for his Mrs. so I'm figuring that he has already asked someone (however NOT one of us :-( ) to tousle/play with that hair,
:lol Don't believe everything he says in interviews...

Marie
I dig animals--sometimes hundreds of feet down

Post by Marie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 pm

I'm with you thunder. If he said that to me I'd smile and say he was full of shit! ;-)

ln419

Post by ln419 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 am

Yeah, but THAT ws the point, it's HIM to a "tee" totally full of shit (well at least during interviews) saying dumb silly stuff to make people laugh, but meanwhile. who knows (or cares) what he does at home, it was just funny when he did the interview. It's not like I believed it, I just paraphrased it b/c it had made me laugh so hard...LN

Return to “All Things Harry Potter”