Soundtrack

Based on the novel by Elie Wiesel

Moderators: thunder, fruitbat, Chari910, Marie, Helen8, Gillian, kjshd05, catloveyes

thunder
With her wheelbarrow full of surprises!

Soundtrack

Post by thunder » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:11 pm

http://www.darksite.ch/shayo/shop.html#bt23

Since the soundtrack has been released for sale, it should mean that we are one step closer to see the movie? :???:

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Re: Soundtrack

Post by Helen8 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 pm

That is a good sign!! :hands

ln419

Post by ln419 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:20 pm

I don't know how common it is to release the soundtrack to something like THIS, it's a difficult one or me. However, I believe pre-releasing the music is a good forshadowing of things yet to come. I'm sure the music is haunting and quite spellbinding.
~ ellen

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:53 am

It's quite common to release the soundtrack at the same time as the movie comes out. I think it's strange that we haven't heard much about a wider movie release... But I don't keep a very close eye on the Swiss news, so I may have missed something.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Well, of COURSE I believe you Thunder about releasing soundtracks, I guess I never pay attention (please excuse my ignorance). It just feels like THIS movie is stuck in customs control/border control in Switzerland. While releasing the winsome and haunting music is a step in the right direction, it just feels like it's going nowhere fast; but it's getting there nonetheless...Perhaps because, it's been discussed as a very political piece, and much is occurring politically there daily. Maybe they're waiting for an internationally changed political climate to release the film to see if more people will agree with their sentiments...? The music is really appropriate to the book though, which the screenplay (from what I could tell) followed closely. ~ellen

thunder

Post by thunder » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Where did you hear the music?
I can't find anywhere to listen... :oops:

I don't think the movie is very controversial for the European market, but I haven't seen it, so... just basing it on the reviews and the production notes.

ln419

Post by ln419 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 am

...I clicked on the website you stuck on the forum-it has some of the music, no downloads or anything (it's not something I'd specifically buy, but to HEAR for free was good).

thunder

Post by thunder » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

I think it was for the soundtrack for the movie listed below Dawn. Ivan something...

Edited....

Helen8
Pillar of the Community

Post by Helen8 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 pm

As thunder states, this conversation belongs as a PM or in the Political Forum. All further posts on this subject made here will be moved there.

Return to “Dawn”